What you will do:
You will produce branded feature articles, blogs, buying guides, DIY tutorials, and other content for this website and our social media profiles. We are looking for folks with knowledge and experience in one or more of the following fields: home appliances, bedroom accessories, bathroom accessories, beauty products, baby products and DIY. You should be a strong writer, creative thinker, and someone who approaches everything with an eye for the fun and useful!
Content Development Projects
- You’ll help out with a range of content creation (feature articles, blog posts, shopping guides, product reviews, DIY articles, travel guides etc.)
- You will write your own pieces for whichever of the categories on our site you have the most experience with and interest in.
- While we encourage you to bring your own wisdom and experience to the table, your job will still require online research, consultations with experts, and adherence to our comprehensive review process for featured products. You’ll need to bring a sense of curiosity and a willingness to learn more!
- You will work closely with our other team members (editors, writers and graphic designers) to produce the best, most helpful guides for our readers.
- Masters Degree in English, Journalism or Creative Writing
- 5+ years of professional writing experience (journalism, lifestyle blogging or similar jobs)
- Great storytelling ability along with research and interviewing skills
- Impeccable proofreading skills
- Ability to produce engaging in-depth guides on assigned topics
- Knowledge of current SEO best practices
- Experience with Google Docs and WordPress publishing
If you feel like you have what it takes to work with WifeKnows, fill in the form below. We look forward to hearing from you!
- How Much Does A Car Battery Cost? Our Complete Guide - June 14, 2018
- Best CPAP Mask Reviews - June 14, 2018
- Carpet Cost FAQ: Installation Prices & Everything Else You Need To Know - June 14, 2018